Welcome

Welcome to my home.
Inside these pages you will find many of my treasured finds. I have a passion for Victorian elements, and an eye for wonderful finds.
Come and see what I have found.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Yeah God!!!!

Operator


I started my new job yesterday...!!!!
As well the Government called (can you believe they called) to tell me that my Appeal for Shawn's Pension had been approved....and we should be receiving our widow and orphan's pension shortly.....always God's time - the right time.

God just keeps taking care of me and my children, He is so Faithful....
I am the new "Customer Service Coordinator" of the Villa Retirement Home....I'm the go to girl :0)
I work Monday to Friday 10:00-4:00, how perfect is that????
Thanks,God.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi...I found your blog via your sister...do you live in Washington state? I grew up in the Federal Way area but now live in Michigan. I just LOVED Value Village...not one here..but I have found others and am a treasure hunter like you.

I also loved what you said about how GOD takes care of us...isn't that so great about him?

You have a blessed day...Lorena