Welcome

Welcome to my home.
Inside these pages you will find many of my treasured finds. I have a passion for Victorian elements, and an eye for wonderful finds.
Come and see what I have found.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Blessed

Sofa Circa 1800's
I have recently done the math and I believe my "parlour" has cost me a whoppin' $65.00. God most certainly has blessed me time and time again. After losing one sofa that I absolutly loved to a nasty situation, He has blessed me with this wonderful sofa, I could never of imagined such a wonderful find, even for me....and it was free.

4 comments:

Cynthia Patterson said...

hehehe :0)

Connie said...

Okay, okay, Cindy says I can't have you but I'm gonna adopt you anyway, my little chickadee!! I'm sure my kids and grandkids wouldn't mind adding you to our funny, witty and humorous bunch!!! You do like computers, don't you?!?! That's the first prerequisite and the you have to LOVE LOVE LOVE PINK!!!!! Squeeeallllll,

Smoochies,
Connie

Kimmie said...

FREE! Come on you have to share the story of how God got it to you.

It is lovely as are your other collected treasures.

Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

Lee Laurie said...

I just found your site through your sister's site.I love it.Im always picking up "stuff" off of the side of the road to redo.It is so much fun!Some of my friends and family members think that Im a little strange for doing so but thats ok.To each his own.This is my favorite hobby.Have fun doing what you love.I will be checking your blog often to see what youve found.lol